Australia is a modern, dynamic and unique trading nation with the overall population of 22 million people. It is also a multicultural nation. People want to travel to Australia because of its ambience, lifestyle, economy, tradition and culture, and beautiful places to visit. Its capital Sydney is a wonderful city. Melbourne, Sydney, Perth, Gold Coast, Adelaide, Hobart, and Brisbane are some of the best and most attractive places in Australia.
As the Indian’s love to the travel Australia for holidays or business purposes the Australian government decided that the Indian people can apply for Australia Visitor Visa from India online. This facility starts on 01-July-2017, which makes the approval process of visa faster and streamline.
Benefits of this Facility
The applicants have to make an ImmiAccount on the DIBP (Australian Department of Immigration and Border Protection) portal. The applicant can enjoy the facilities like visa application charges through e-payments, easy access and you can check your application status, etc. It is time and money saving process.
How to get Australian Visitors Visa from India
Australia Visitor Visa is required for Indians who want to visit Australia for holidays, visit family and friends, and for tourism purpose. Embassy issues notification letter for granted visas that depicts the situation of your visa having entry requirements and period of time. Sticker visa is not issued by Australian Embassy.
- Australian Visa allows staying up to ninety days, but passport validity should be six months from the date of entrance.
- Old and Current passports authorised copy of all pages, including alteration page, biodata page, and back page of a passport.
- Then sign and complete application form 1419.
- Then form 956 also to be submitted.
- Two passport size photographs (coloured) with white background
- Covering letter with the applicant’s name, passport details, professional status, duration and purpose of the visit of the applicant.
- Covering application required on business letterhead for self-employed.
- Parents have to sign the minors form.
- Proof of financial status that applicant has enough funds to survive in Australia for it visiting period.
- The applicants have to show documents that rather they are sponsored, self-employed, minor, student, retired or employed.
- Check that your documents are entirely arranged, and then submit them on time.
- Pay the fee as required
- Visa fee can be done through online by Credit & Debit Card.
- Maestro, Visa and Master all card will accept in VFS.
- The applicant also sends their applications through the post and also pays the fee through Demand draft in favour of “Australian High Commission” at Australian Embassy in New Delhi.
- To lodge their application, the applicants have to visit Australian Embassy and submit his/her application.
- To avoid delays, always keep additional documents and relevant information with you at the time of submission.
- Australian Embassy will decide after seeing your application that you are eligible to visit Australia or not.
The Visitor Visa for Australia is for short time entry visa for tourism purposes for visitors.