A software certification is recognized as the standard for the software professionals. Certifications are a way to identify a professional as the quality assurance leader. Certification is a long process, and it takes much time. However, it is essential for a candidate to get selected in the organization. In the job hunting market, the employer might hire the candidate based on the skills in addition to the degree and attitude. Continue reading
Located in a region called Kumaon in Uttarakhand, Nainital is a celebrated hill station. A lot of tourists from all across the country come to this hill station to stay here for a couple of days.
This is one of the top most tourist destinations in the country, hence when it comes to finding the perfect hotel in Nainital you will be spoilt for choices. There are a lot of things to see and experience here which add to the overall beauty of this hill station. Let us take a look at some of the wonders that Nainital has in store for us:
- The first attraction of Nainital is definitely the Naini Lake. The Naini Lake is the place that everyone goes to first when they come to Nainital. Not only is it beautiful, but it is also a place where you can enjoy a lot of fun activities with your family and loved ones. You can enjoy boating and other related activities or just sit quietly by the lake, joining in the merriment in your own way.
- Viewpoints are what Nainital is all about. In fact you have not seen Nainital properly if you have not seen the viewpoints that this hill station has. The Snow View Point is a very celebrated view point of this hill station which offers a lovely view of the snow covered peaks of the Himalayas. You can try out trekking to the top of this view point as well for a refreshing experience. It is the ideal place to catch a sunrise from. You can plan and head out to this place in the wee hours of the morning, so that you can watch the sun rising from here.
- Tiffin Top or Dorothy’s seat is another view point of Nainital. This is known as the Dorothy’s seat because a British girl named Dorothy used to sit and paint the view from this very spot. When you visit this place you will understand why Dorothy had chosen this particular spot for it provides a lovely view of the mountain ranges. This is a very popular tourist attraction and if you want you can catch the sunrise from here as well.
- A very interesting spot in Nainital is the Land’s End. This is the place where you get to see greenery that lines the slopes of the hills. It is a couple of kilometres away from the main centre of the city and if you want you can walk to this place or avail any kind of transport, from taxis to hired ponies to travel to this place!
- And last but not the least, look for 5 star hotels in Nainital that are near or on the mall road, since this is the most happening part of the town. Lined with shops and crowded with people, not only is the mall road really beautiful but it is also a place which is the lifeline of Nainital.
These are some of the sites that you ought to visit when in Nainital. So when you plan your trip, plan accordingly!
Ahmedabad is biggest city in Gujarat. It is situated on banks of popular River Sabarmati. This city of Ahmed Shah is well-known for its luxurious past and for its relation with Mahatma (Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi) the Great being. Even today, the city is celebrated for its Industrialisation and tourism.
Whether you talk about different tourist’s destinations, spiritual spots, historic monuments or leisure spots, this city has everything gathered for you. Just book hotels in Ahmedabad and carry out a fantastic trip in this city.
Lalbhai Dalpatbhai Museum
Lalbhai Dalpatbhai Museum is also famous as L. D. Museum. The spot is situated near University of Gujarat. It is a majestic museum of Indian Sculptures, beautiful Paintings, Wood works, rich Manuscripts, Bronzes, creative Bead works, coins and Drawings. The museum is open on all working days apart from holidays and Mondays. The museum also has in house art reference library. You can get an extensive experience in this museum.
In case you are in Ahmedabad then you must not miss the Calico Museum of Textiles. This museum takes visitors back to the extensive textile history of Indian subcontinent along with exactly preserved ancient textiles. Some of the stuff goes back even hundreds of years.
The history of textiles is closely knitted with history of Ahmedabad. What makes this place really distinct is manner in which an old beautiful house has been conserved and getting used for diverse museum exhibitions. The whole ambiance of the museum takes the visitors back in eras. The museum draws a lot of inspiration from Ananda K Coomaraswamy who was the prominent art historian.
This museum is one of the most visited Museums of Ahmedabad. It was formed in year 2000 by the well-known French architect Le Corbusier. Various people call this museum ‘Atit Ki Jhanki’ too. The museum depicts the diverse artefacts like the age-old coins, paintings, woodcraft and so on. The visitors here can also grab so much of information linked with how industrial revolution was begun in this city. Textile stuff such as Chinese embroidery, outfits and tents of royal rules are also displayed in this museum.
The Gandhi Smarak Sangrahalaya
There is Gandhi Ashram in Ahmedabad and it is also known as Gandhi Ashram or Satyagraha Ashram. The spot is mapped in Sabarmati outskirts of Ahmedabad. It was one of the popular residences of great Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi. He lived at this place for about twelve years with his wife, Kasturba Gandhi. The ashram now has a beautiful museum i. e. the Gandhi Smarak Sangrahalaya. The museum houses plenty of items and belongings of Mahatma Gandhi. A single walk through the museum will acquaint you with extensiveness. You can sense the historic richness in this museum. After all, the day today items used by Gandhi ji will make you feel nostalgic.
So, these were a few of Museums of Ahmedabad. Just check out Ahmedabad cheap hotels and have a rich and historic time. These museums will acquaint you with the glorious History of India.
Talking about Bhopal, it is an attractive city for tourists and backpackers. Plenty of tourist spots on its plate leave every heart speechless. No matter what your chic is, you can surely find out an interesting place in this city of lakes.
When you are in this city of Nawabs, you won’t find it difficult to get your rooms booked in three star hotels in Bhopal. The comfy stay and beautiful tourist destinations of this city make everyone crave for another trip to this city. For now, just walk through 5 top spots of city of lakes: Bhopal.
- Bhojpur Temple
This ancient Bhojpur Temple is also known as Bhojeshwar Temple’. It was built in eleventh century AD during the realm of Raja Bhoj. The temple is devoted to God Shiva. It is positioned in the middle of archeologically significant site of Bhojpur.This temple is so prestigious that at times it is referred to as Somnath of East’.The Shivlinga hereis the biggest stone structure in the entire world and has been stamped from a solo rock
- Upper Lake
This lake is also called Badatalaab. It is situated on Western side of city. It is amidst oldest water bodies in the whole country. It was built in the 11th century by Raja Bhoj. The gigantic lake is environed by stunning royal garden, Kamla Park that adds to the charm of lake.The lake is also a beautiful source of amusement for locals as well as travellers. Here you can also enjoy water sport activities like kayaking, canoeing, water skiing and parasailing.
- National Museum of Mankind
Tribal Habitat Museum’ is known as National Museum of Mankind. It was formed in 1985. It was inaugurated by then prime minister of India, Late Mrs. Indira Gandhi. It is spread over an area of 200 acres. The museum is the only one of its kind in country and it is well known in world for housing an amazing assortment of pre-historic rock shelters.
- Van Vihar National Park
The park is spread over an area of four hundred forty five hectares. Van Viharis amidst the most famed national parks in India. It was formed in 1979. This enchanting park is located just next to Upper Lake’ and attracts hundreds of nature admirers, nature and professional photographers and wildlife fanatics.You can spot tigers, leopards, panthers, bears, gharials and lions. You can also see herbivores likeblackbucks, sambars and chital.
- Lakshmi Narayan Temple
It is also known as Birla Mandir. It is among eighteen temples constructed across India by the eminent Birla family. This Mandir at Bhopal is decorated with sandy yellowish lookout and it is located at the top of Arera Hills. It gives a breath-taking site of surroundings areas and lakes.Moreover extensive lawns spread with gorgeous fountains and beds of multi-coloured flowers surround the magnificent structure. The entire place is dipped in tranquillity and natural charm.
So, just check out hotels of Bhopal and have a pleasing time in this city!
Popularly called “Queen of Hills”, Mussoorie is indeed a charming and fabulous hill station that attracts throughout the year people of all ages. This place is located just about 34 km. from the city of Dehradun and at a height of around 2006 mts in Garhwal hills. It is also considered to be the most beautiful and frequently visited hill station in entire North India. This small sleepy tourist hill town is said to have been the discovery of an English military officer, having laid a foundation by constructing a shooting lodge at this place. Now, you can come across several 4 star hotels in Mussoorie that boasts of offering its guests with the latest facilities and amenities.
Making the most of the trip
If this trip is a weekend getaway from your hectic schedule, then the planning needs to be well crafted one. The entire trip should be relaxing and smooth and it will not be wise to rush up things, as it is relaxation that you are looking forwards from this weekend trip. There are several tourist attractions here that do need special attention. Planning them out with the travel agent can help you to cover many of them without getting stressed up.
Some popular tourist attractions to visit
- Gun Hills, Mussoorie’s 2nd highest peak is worth the visit. The ropeway ride to the top is about 400m which is really exciting.
- Kempty Falls is located at a height of about 1370m.
- Municipal Garden is visited by tourists and locals alike, making it an ideal place for picnic and relaxation.
- Bhatta Falls is located close by and offers viewers with amazing experience.
- Sir George Everest House or Park Estate as it is popularly known is the perfect place to witness the mesmerizing Doon Valley or the snow peaked Himalayas.
- For horse ride or evening stroll, visit Camel’s Back Road.
- The other wonderful waterfall in this region is Jharipani Falls.
- The famous temple here that is visited by Hindu pilgrims round the year is the Jwalaji Temple. It offers the visitors with panoramic view of the beautiful Yamuna Valley.
Exciting adventure sports
Adventure freaks, nature lovers and trekkers are sure to enjoy the pine covered hill slopes, the snow-capped peaks, fabulous views of the crucial points, colourful orchids and gurgling streams.
Things to do when in Mussoorie
There are several things that can be done during the trip to maximize fun and entertainment like:
- Nature walks
- Wildlife sighting
- Roller skating
- Para gliding
- Trout fishing
Festivals and Fairs of Mussoorie
- The Nagar Palika Parishad is known to host the Summer Festival which includes educational events such as debates and seminars, entertaining events and cultural parades.
- The Municipal Board Autumn Festival organizes the Autumn Festival, which is regarded to be among the major festivals that are celebrated here with great pomp and grandeur.
- Bhadraj Temple is said to organize Bhardwaj Festival, a fair which is held in August third week annually (Shravan Sankranti).
These are some of the popular events and places that you can visit during your trip to Mussoorie.
Oracle is very popular and reliable name in the whole business world for its high-tech features and consistent advantages. The latest versions of Oracle databases are getting released along with lots of new and improved properties and features for the businesses and corporations. Within the overall software market, Oracle has been taken a leading role in their consistency and continual offering of the perfect databases and so there are various advantages involved with using Oracle databases. Some of the advantages are as follows:
- Portability: Oracle is ported to the various platforms compared to its competition. It is running on more than 100 hardware platforms along with 20 networking protocols. This particular scenario has made the writing of an Oracle application fairly safe from direction’s changes in hardware and also in operating system. An individual can develop an efficient and fully featured application even with little knowledge of the underlying OS. There are various websites that are providing Oracle Consulting Solutions in New Jersey. The foundation of their Oracle consulting success is based on the top-class accuracy in service delivery along with the fastest turnaround times, as well as a comprehensive range of scalable, flexible solutions that are delivered on-demand.
- Market Presence: Oracle is associated with the largest independent RDBMS market share in UNIX, VMS, and OS/2 Server fields. The particular market clout implies that an individual are unlikely to be left in the lurch by Oracle as well as there are always numerous third party interfaces supported and proficient staffs are also relatively easy to get.
- Performance: The speed of a ‘tuned’ Oracle database and application is impressively good, also with large databases. Oracle refers to >100 GB databases. The associated performance is not only “raw”, but involved with consideration of performance along with locking and transaction control.
- Backup and Recovery: Oracle gives the industrial strength support for on-line backup and recovery along with good software fault tolerance to disk failure. An individual can also do the point-in-time recovery. Obviously, the individuals require the archive mechanisms as well as storage space for doing this. Oracle supports in order to continuous archiving to tape devices that are associated with the multiple volumes.
- Multiple Database Support: Oracle is associated with a superior ability for managing multiple databases within the same transaction with the use of a two-phase commit protocol. The individuals can very easily move where data is really stored from node to node in a network and associated with data mirroring and thus making it easy in order to optimise the location of the data from time to time. This is not so much easily done along with the offerings from other vendors as well as earlier versions of Oracle, where the individuals were not capable to update more than the single database in a single transaction along with any reliability. That means the individuals cannot move data around without recoding their programs.
So, if an individual is searching for the top-class and high-level Oracle Database Consulting Services in New Jersey, then he/she can take help from the internet.
Class 12 is a very important phase in the lives of every student. Physics is a compulsory subject of Science stream and all the students should start their Physics preparation as early as possible. Physics is a conceptual subject that means each and every concept should be properly understood in order to score a good mark in this subject. Before proceeding towards the preparation, all students should make their preparation strategy for maintaining a proper consistency in the study. The timetable can be made as per one’s convenience, but every day a significant portion of time should be kept for theoretical as well as numerical part of Physics.
The NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Current Electricity is associated with the solutions of the chapter Current Electricity. It is a very important chapter and the students should properly take care of this chapter. This chapter is associated with the Electricity concept and lots of numerical problems. Students should practice these numerical problems after completing the theoretical part.
Physics Preparation Tips
The preparation should be started from the very first chapter and every concept should be followed by its relevant numerical problem solving. The students should make a separate copy of problem solving and a notebook for writing down the formulas. If the students experience any kind of problem, then they should consult their respective teachers. As per some students, Physics is somewhat difficult subject, as most of the part of this subject is based on pure concepts and their applications. So, if the concept is not properly cleared, then their application (on numerical problem solution or question answer) is not possible. After completing one chapter, its formulas and relevant short notes can be taken down in the notebook. The already-learned concepts should be revised multiple times.
After covering the whole prescribed syllabus, the students should start solving the previous year questions along with numerical problems. These will be helpful for them in order to brush-up their knowledge and concept to a great extent and before the exam, the students can appear for a number of mock tests. By appearing for the mock-tests, they can get some idea of the actual exam. So, if the students can take a solid preparation, then they can score a good mark in each and every subject, including Physics.
The cbse class 12 Physics chapter 8 is associated with the chapter Electromagnetic Waves. The following topics have been covered in this particular chapter:
- Displacement Current
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Electromagnetic Spectrum
The particular chapter is not a very easy chapter, as it is featured with some complicated topics and at first, all of the theoretical concepts should be properly cleared first and then the students should proceed towards the numerical question-solving. This chapter is rich in various formulas that are essential for the numerical part, so those formulas should be written down in a notebook and practiced on a regular basis.
Physics requires a lot of attention, as it is rich in various concepts and numerical questions. Covered chapters should be revised again and again along with lots of problem-solving.
So, your better half is actually getting married to her better half. It is time to celebrate with champagne and music. It is high time that you do everything that you want to do with your best friend without even thinking about what will happen next. Have as much fun with her as possible before she gets married to the love of her life. However, in the meantime start thinking about what you can gift her on her wedding day. The bride-to-be deserves the best gift and she deserves the best gift from her best friend and that is why you need to gift her something nice and something that she will remember always. Here, are few ideas that you can take help from if you are struggling and thinking about what to gift her.
- Now in this age of digitalization and technology you can easily send gift to Pakistan online. Surprise her on the morning of her wedding by sending her the ultimate luxury gift set that will contain a box full of her favourite chocolates, a flower bouquet, and a soft toy that you know she will love and of course a nice cake that you know she will absolutely love. Then, come to her room and cut the cake together. Start her wedding by celebrating with her and then she will surely remember this surprise gift always and she will love that you have put so much thought and energy for her. This will also help her to relax before her big day and she will thank you for thinking so much about her.
- For the bride and groom-to-be you can always give something cool like personalized champagne glass or coffee mugs. They will love this unique gift idea and will cherish these items in their dining table forever. This is a very lovely gift idea especially you know the couple is a coffee lover or wine lover.
- How about gifting them something that they can use in order to decorate their new home. You can gift a unique looking candelabrum or some wall hanging, or a hanging glass vase or anything that will help them to decorate their house. You know your best friend well so always chose something that she can utilise and something that she will always love. If she is an art lover, then do get her something that she can decorate her walls with and whenever she will look at this piece of art she will fondly remember you.
- When you are on a budget yet you want to surprise your best friend, then send cheap gifts to Pakistan like a meal and voila they will be surprised with a meal from their favourite KFC or McDonalds or any other restaurant or any meal hamper and the newlyweds will love this idea as it will let them indulge in something good that they were unable to do on their wedding day and that is why this gift is ideal for the day after the wedding is over.
These are the best wedding gift ideas that will make your best friend very happy.